Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Funday = Vince Vaccaro

I am about to leave Korea in about 2 days, and it has been a whirlwind. It feels weird to be moving on and packing again. But I've been in this place many, many times before, in many different states and countries, with many different feelings about leaving a place.

But one thing that always sets me right when I'm packing is some good tunes. This one comes from a Canadian named Vince Vaccaro, who brings me back full circle to where I vision my life in the near future. If I could take all the places that I have lived and traveled in the world, and pack them into one place where I could live and wallow in forever, I would. This music in a strange way kind of does that for me. It reminds me of the laid back vibe in Hawaii, the nature vibe in Colorado and Tennessee, the hippie vibe of Humboldt, the friendships of Spain and Boston, the craziness of Korea.

It reminds me of that simple life that is so good.



Vince Vaccaro - Catch A Fire - Peak Performance Project 2010 from Vince Vaccaro on Vimeo.

No comments: