Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Final Days at School

The last few days at work have been really great to say the least. It really has been a very good ending to a wild ride in Korea. I couldn't ask for a better send off. I will miss the kids and the people I worked with dearly. 

Minji (my co-teacher's daughter) and Chloe.

My girls! Stacey, Olivia, and Celine.

My director Sunny.

Dustin, he is cutting a rice cake which I will miss immensely in the states! Yum!

Hajun. The most annoying child ever, but look at that face. Hard to be mad long. 

Stacey and Dustin laughing. Too cute. 

Last day teaching. We did a little photo shoot of 'emotions'. This was supposed to be 'funny'.

Both of these little gems fit in my belt. Sad, sad, day. 

The love-birds of my class. Andy and Olivia. 

Love is in the air!

They're seriously going to get married. 

Rachel and me on our final good-bye.

Stacey and me. 

Here is the devil child himself, Nathan. It may look like I'm choking him, I swear I'm not. Just holding his head still for the camera. ;)

My co-teacher Monica! I will miss her a lot!


Here is a little video of Nathan, the devil child. Although he has extreme behavior and social problems, he is extremely smart. Go figure, eh? We were doing a worksheet on the letter 'H' and identifying the pictures that start with 'H'. It was actually pretty cute because he was saying 'hangaber' instead of 'hamburger', and my mom used to say 'hangaber's' when we were little. He also said 'hippopie' instead of 'hippopotamus'. It's extremely loud, so I apologize for the sound quality, but it is a typical day in the Fish Class. We even have some rock, paper, scissors going on in the background.

No comments: