Sunday, January 16, 2011

Resolutions....

I have been lacking in the blog department, and I can't really figure out why. I think I get really bored of my blog, and in turn I'm sure my "followers" (a term I use loosely considering they're probably related to me) are bored as well. I'm not very computer or tech savvy, and I think this reflects in my blog. I don't really know much about the blogging world except for the blogs I follow, and then the creation of my own.

Don't get me wrong, I do really love my blog. I just wish it were more functional, and I had more followers. Maybe if my BROTHER would actually stop gallivanting around South America with baby mama's, and help me fix my blog it could be way cooler. It could. Who knows. I think the main thing is I need to post more, the more I write the more people will have to read right?

It's nearly the third week of January and I still haven't talked about  my New Year's resolutions. I think it's because I don't really do resolutions, I just make lists of things I want to do more of in the following year. So here goes, a list of resolutions per say, to make 2011 a kick ass year.

1. Get out of South Korea alive.

2. Read more. I know what you're thinking, how could I possible read more than I already do? Well it can, should, and will be done. Especially with my new Kindle, which I absolutely LOVE.

3. Take more photos. I really need to. I need to take crazy photos, all the time. I need to be that girl who is always taking photos. I need to print these photos out, frame them, post them, hang them up, make a collage of them. One day, when I grow up, I'll finally have an apartment of my own (stop laughing mom), and I'll want to put these photos everywhere.

4. See more old friends.

5. Make more new friends.

6. Send more post cards and cards. Everybody loves getting mail don't they?

7. Stop obsessing over my scars from my past, both physical and mental. Just let it be.

8. See more of the country I'm from. First stop, Grand Canyon.

9. Say "yes" more than "no".

10. Continue to be happy and thankful everyday that I am in charge of my own life and my own decisions. Realize how far I've come, and will continue to go. Thank those who have stood by me through everything, and forget those who have not.

11. See more live music and go to more concerts.

12. Post more frequently and get more followers.

That doesn't sound so hard now does it?! I hope everyone is having a wonderful New Year, and are continuing to better their lives with their own resolutions.

To 2011! The best year ever!

(Adding a song like I always do. Don't look into it too much, I just like it. Adele's rockin' it.)




Thanks Hales :)

2 comments:

SammiRae said...

i like postcards...

The Dreamer said...

Haha. I know you do. Actually they're almost impossible to find here! My friends and I have been looking for them. BUT, I will try to find you something like it before I leave. :)