Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Land of the Morning Calm in Black and White

Upon signing onto Skype this morning, I received a link from a very dear friend of mine. It said, "I have a black of white photo of you, and you look amazing."  So she sent me the photo (although amazing is quite an overstatement, ha) and she also sent me a few other photos she took while living in Korea.  They are all absolutely amazing, and I wanted to share them here.

Anna Martinez, your raw talent rocks my world.













3 comments:

SammiRae said...

Kath Ann, your hair is sooooo dark, i LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss that face.

Also, what time (your time) are you lurking on Skype? We have yet to achieve our chatting goals!

The Dreamer said...

I usually leave my Skype on all the time, even though I may not actually be at my computer. But I believe the time difference is about 12 hours....so might be difficult. On the weekends I usually talk to the rents in the morning! Augh, busy busy Skype. I haven't seen you on either! Miss ur faceeeeeeeeeee