Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Where I've Been & Where I'm Going


As I plan out the next adventure in my life, I've decided to re-count all the places I've been and all the places I hope to go. It is absurd how big the world is, and everyday is one day closer to my next big goal : Asia.

*Where I've Been:
  • Cuidad Juarez - Mexico
  • Sintra, Lisbon, & Setubal - Portugal
  • Barcelona, Madrid, Malaga, Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Cadiz, Ronda, Nerja, Jerez - Spain
  • Paris - France
  • Florence - Italy
  • Koln, Marburg, Frankfurt, Ingoldstadt, Munich - Germany
  • Zurich - Switzerland
  • Luxembourg City - Luxembourg
  • Bangkok - Thailand
  • The Bahamas
*Where I'm going (in Asia):

  • Seoul - South Korea
  • Hong Kong, Beijing - China
  • Tokyo - Japan
  • Philippines
  • Indonesia
  • India
I have been to most of the southern parts of Europe, but am hoping to get to so so so much more. I am absolutely in love with Europe. And I can't wait to go everywhere up North, and then over to the UK. (I'm dying to go to Scotland!). But as I plan all this traveling, I have to keep a little perspective going, and bring myself back down to reality too sometimes. I'm hoping to accomplish Asia in the next year. And from Asia it seems only plausible (and EXTREMELY exciting) to hit up Australia and New Zealand too.

So....South Korea is next and I'm working hard to get there. I can't even begin to think about Africa or South America, I want to go everywhere! In the next year I believe I can accomplish Asia and that's just what I'm planning on doing.

“For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” – Robert Louis Stevenson


1 comment:

SammiRae said...

wow lady, this is going to be exciting!!!