Saturday, October 24, 2009

Please Don't Take These Memories From Me

During my last backpacking trip through Europe, I had an amazing time. I was happy in many of the moments I spent in Europe, until the end....So before I cover up my moments with anger, regret, resentment, or despair, I want to write down the memories that weren't these things. I will write the place, and a sentence to trigger the most memorable moments. But nothing more or nothing less, because at this time it's all I can do without breaking down.

1. Paris - The best dinner with the best company.
2. Madrid - Finding my way back around the city, proving to you I am a Spanish speaker.
3. Malaga - Absolute perfection. Meeting the Swedish King, Falafal City, Running to the Castle, each other.
4. Sevilla - The Longest Bike Ride Ever.
5. Ronda - Botz (Crazy Englishmen) The coolest hostel I've ever stayed at.
6. Switzerland - Non-existent.
7. Ingolsdat- Home for you, comfort for me. New friends, exciting endeavors.
8. Munich - Losing you.

No comments: